Friday, August 29, 2014

Nine Pattern Math Task Cards

Now that I've gotten the hang of creating activity task cards (a huge thank you to my good friend Kristen Wideen),  I've been working on a few that I hope to use with my grade one students this year.  Many of these tasks are not new for me, but the use of these task cards are.  If you think these will be of benefit for you and your students please feel free to download them.   You can find them all here .

Also these task cards can also be modified up for slightly older students but turning them into growing (or shrinking) patterns instead of repeating ones.









Keep checking back. I have created more pattern math task cards since this post was published.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure Lora. I'd love to hear if you end up using them, and how your students like them.

      Delete